Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday Jan 23

Sorry about the gap in postings. I've been submerged with major and minor hassles. "The Man" has really been stickin' it to me. By that I mean the endless parade of insurance, social security, medicaid, and various other types of hoops to jump thru. Steve is doing great. He is outnumbered and outmanuevered each day by the tag team of Georgina, Marianne, and Judy. The staff at the hospital continues to be amazed at the quantity and quality of the progress Steve exhibits. Short term memory is really coming back with an unexpected and awesome display. He remembered somebody last week that he didn't know the week before, but this week he was able to remember what he had for breakfast the day of the injury. I must end now. Keep praying.

10 comments:

Chris Ehlers said...

Praise God. He is living proof of God answering prayer.

Anonymous said...

more info........
this is the fun stage where i get to be around for the re-emergance of "steve" as we know him. the combativeness staying gone, and the personality coming back, expression, and sense of humor. he is more and more often "in there". it's a privelage to be able to help, and it's a beautiful thing to witness the love and absolute tust between steve and george.

Sharon Petko-Bunney said...

God is so good. He created Steve and will bring him back to full mental and physical ability. I continue to pray for both Steve and Georgina.

Anonymous said...

thank you buddy! STEVE

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!!!! I will keep praying for him you and all concerned.

Tony Campbell said...

I will be in Colorado from Feb. 10-19th. I would like to go and see Steve. How would I go about doing that. I am not sure where he is. My e-mail is oynotc53@msn.com

Anonymous said...

look at the comment with the "anonymous" heading dated the 27th............it's from STEVE!

Jennifer Rodgers said...

It's so awesome to see you on here Steve. Thanks for praising God throughout this ordeal. You and your family have been amazing and it has opened my eyes to Gods glory.

Anonymous said...

Steve,

I am so glad you are doing better than expected. Thank God he is watching over you. You are a good man. When I visit and see the progress you make, I have no doubt you will fully recover.

I miss your smiling face around the office.

Norma

Olin said...

I can't remember what I had for breakfast a week ago! Praise God for your memory.